What does the logo for The BMF Project mean?
- The logo is based on the tattoo that Brandon helped design and had on his shoulder. That tattoo was what the rescue workers used to positively identify Brandon. We want this to be how people can positively identify us.
What do I do if I know of a search and rescue organization needs help?
- We want to help as many search and rescue organizations as possible. If you know of an organization in need of equipment, training, or help with a fundraiser please contact Mike Fugate at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will evaluate the needs and see what we can do to help.
Do the organizations you help have to be in Texas?
- No. We are willing to work with any organization anywhere in the U.S.
How can I become a volunteer for The BMF Project?
- We are always looking for individuals who are willing to donate their time to help at events. Contact Mike Fugate at email@example.com for more information on volunteer opportunities.
What if I would like to donate to The BMF Project?
- You can always send your contribution to The BMF Project. P.O. box 494667 , Garland, Texas 75049-4667 or you can donate using our paypal button on our website. If you are a company that would like to sponsor the BMF Project please contact Brandi Hodge at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Is The BMF Project a search and rescue organization?
- No. We strictly support various SAR organizations through providing equipment and additional resources.
Will someone from The BMF Project come speak at my school, church, boy or girl scout troop, or other organization?
- We would love the opportunity to come speak at your function. Please contact Mike Fugate at email@example.com
Are my donations tax deductible?
- Yes. The BMF Project is a nonprofit organization that has been determined by the Internal Revenue Service to be a public charity exempt from federal income tax under section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Your generous donations will be tax deductible to fullest extent as allowed by the law.